Monday, August 17, 2009

This is the Time

I read yesterday in Wired magazine that you should never ever apologize for a lame tweet or blog post. No apologies here folks:

A late night of editing at Lestat's and three cups of coffee later, This is the Time is complete. It's my first attempt at a dance music tune and my first Reason project. We shall see if this develops into something...(Spacekateers anyone?)

Please leave your feedback. Critics welcome. I want to know if anybody really digs the direction of this tune. Oh, and use some decent headphones or speakers to catch the low end.

1 comment:

Marcus Powers said...

I think this is really cool, Douglas. It has hints of M83 and even some Daft Punk. I also really like the outro with the weird bleeps and blips or whatever. (That was almost Radiohead-y.) I definitely think you should work something out with that part. I like it.